Social Media Area at the G20 summit in Hamburg
Date: July 3, 2017
Technical notification – not for editorial use!
For the first time ever at a G20 summit we will be providing a special working area with the resources and services you need for social media reporting.
Opening hours of the Social Media Area
• Thursday from 14:00 to 22:00 CEST
• Friday and Saturday from 08:00 to 24:00 CEST
Live stream studio
The fully equipped live stream setting facilitates professional live streaming in social media, such as Facebook.
• Opening hours of the live stream studio: Friday and Saturday from 08:00 to 24:00 CEST
• Fully equipped with seating for up to four people: two cameras and four lapel wireless microphones, a computer for live streaming and a technician (production) are at your disposal.
• Reserve your slot by e-mailing G20socialmedia[at]bpa.bund.de or contacting the Welcome Desk in the Social Media Area. A lim-ited number of time slots are available, so please submit your requests as early as possible.
• Time slot: 30 minutes including preparation and clearing up time. Each slot begins on the hour or on the half hour. Longer slots are available if you book your slot well in advance.
• Live streaming: You can use the on-site computer to link the live stream to your social media channels, for example Face-book-Live-API. YouTube broadcasting is also possible.
• Important: You may not connect up your own hardware.
• If you have any questions, please contact G20socialmedia[at]bpa.bund.de.
Additional services available to you in the Social Media Area
• Large screens will keep you informed about what is happening when, the main topics, and the online discussion of summit with the help of animations and informative graphics.
• Two virtual reality boxes offer interactive information services using the latest technology.
• Photo booth